It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350 degrees F and coats the surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
* Dependable Steel Cylinders
* All Metal Valve Construction
* Easy and less costly to maintain and service
* U/L and U.S. Coast Guard listed
* F.M. Approved
* Bar coded labels
* Temperature Range -65 Deg. F to 120 Deg. F
* Listed for use on Class A, Class B, and Class C Fires
Amerex Multi-Purpose stored pressure hand portable fire extinguishers are available in 2.5 lb, 5 lb, 10 lb and 20 lb sizes.
All extinguishers are shipped with either a wall hook or vehicle bracket for convenient and easy installation. (mounting hardware not included)